New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Christian’s best-selling Italian blockbuster Appassimento remains one of our most popular wines of all time.
- Christian leaves the juicy grapes to sunbathe in the southern Italian sunshine - sending the flavour through the roof. The result is a wine that roars with power and muscle, but also charms you with that unmistakable Italian charm.
- Rich, smooth and satisfyingly powerful, every drop of this dark, brooding wine is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit, all wrapped in a big oaky hug. It’s a red lover’s dream.
- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- I've been making my old vine Primitivo in this area of Southern Italy - Puglia, for many years, and I've always wanted to release a really special selection with some of the finest tanks and barrels available.
- Having worked closely with the vineyards and winery for so long, I've been able to select the best parcels in this area to make a Primitivo that I know Angels will really love.
- This is a Primitivo for those who like their wines a dark inky red, with intense dark fruits and spice, and a perfect balance of finely integrated tannins and creamy oak.
- You may not have heard of the Pecorino grape before - that's because the Italians tend to hog it all to themselves!
- Luckily our Christian's a very well-connected chap. He pulled a few strings to secure a cracking deal on a parcel of pristine Pecorino grapes. And you voted in your hundreds to give him the Angel funding to make a jaw-dropper of a white.
- Imagine the pure gluggableness of a Pinot Grigio, with the fruity zing of a Sauvignon Blanc – it manages to pull off the amazing trick of being flavoursome, yet super-crisp at the same time.
- From the talent who made Solaia and Tignanello - two of the most iconic (and eye-wateringly expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- Stefano managed to nab a parcel of top notch Montepulciano grapes and has crafted an intense and velvety wine exclusively for Angels.
- Full to the brim with bright red fruit and rich dark chocolate, it’s the perfect wine to crack open with a tummy warming gamey stew.
Christian has kicked things up a notch with this intense, velvety, ruby red, Riserva from Salice Salentino.
He describes this Italian Stallion as his Montepulciano on steroids, and boy he isn’t kidding. This is just bursting with juicy red fruits with just a dash of sophisticated spice.
Perfect with food or without, but if you’re opting for the former, a nice mature cheddar and some anti-pasti will be divine. Crack this open and put your feet up. You deserve it.
- I have a great passion for the indigenous white varieties growing in Italy. The coast of Tuscany is famous in Italy for being the best places to grow Vermentino, and I wanted to show off this wonderful grape to the Angels in the UK.
- Naked Wines have given me the opportunity to find the best block grapes in a vineyard in the incredible landscape of Tuscany, right next to the sea.
- The wine is very crisp and mineral, with floral and almost salty notes due to the Vineyard's prime location. It's a complex wine with an unusual longevity for a white varietal.
Stefano di Blasi, Winemaker
When we asked Angels whether they wanted an entry-level rosé from Sicily, or to see how much more complexity and concentration an extra £2 a bottle could deliver, 67% voted for this super-premium rosé from Puglia.
Imagine walking through a summer garden, smelling orange blossom, red berries and violets. Followed by a nice fruit cocktail on the patio, made from the ripest strawberries and blueberries you’ve ever tasted.
Hand-crafted using the traditional ‘Saignèe’ method and the same old-vine grapes that go into his premium Terra range of reds, Dom’s produced an elegant, richer style than your average rosé. Only trouble is, being old-vines, there’s not a lot of it to go round.
- This wine is part of the so-called "Baby Super Tuscan" movement, a new generation of modern, generous and easy to drink wines...
- Tuscany is home to some of the best Syrah and Merlot grapes, and I'm excited to finally share them with Angels. A touch of Italy's signature Sangiovese adds extra complexity.
- Thanks to your support I selected the best vineyard for these grapes, and tended the vineyard in right way to bring out all of the delicious characteristics. The result is a wonderfully full bodied wine with grand fruit aromas and a spiced note at the end.
- Barbera has been grown in Serena’s native region of Piedmont since time immemorial and naturally holds a very special place in her heart.
- With your support, she’s found the creme-de-la-creme of Barbera grapes and has been hard at work in the winery crafting you the most refined bottle she could possibly muster. Serena reads all of your comments word for word, so she’s hellbent on impressing you with how delicious this ancient wine can be.
- Her Barbera is remarkably juicy, with intense berry flavours dancing on your tongue from the very first drop. It comes with a fresh bite of acidity to keep things light and playful, elegant violets and layers of luxurious jammy red fruits,