New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- When I was a young winemaker I made a rosé wine in Provence, but the rules for this area dictated how it should be, so I couldn't express myself. Now I've had the chance to make one for Naked, I want to show that Languedoc is able to make rosé as good or even better than in Provence.
- Thanks to Naked Wines I have been able to purchase quality Grenache grapes and make the best possible wine for the Angels. I've blended these with Cinsault to produce this fresh and elegant wine.
- This wine is an attractive medium rosé colour, with a fruity and floral nose and an explosion of strawberry, raspberry and red fruit flavours. I was looking for the perfect balance between acidity, fruitiness, freshness and minerality - not too pale nor too strong, just perfect.
Virgile Joly, Winemaker
- It’s no accident Stephen’s an all-time Naked legend. You'd struggle to find many winemakers making better kit at £7.99 a bottle, and this Merlot is no exception.
- For starters it has one of the most intense black cherry fruit flavours that taste as if they've been whisked up with a shot of espresso and liquid dark chocolate. Add a hint of spice to the finish and you've got one hell of a mouthful of red wine.
- What's more, because its backed by our Angels, it's not only a great glass, but a pretty good bargain to boot.
- From the talent who made Solaia and Tignanello - two of the most iconic (and eye-wateringly expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- Stefano managed to nab a parcel of top notch Montepulciano grapes and has crafted an intense and velvety wine exclusively for Angels.
- Full to the brim with bright red fruit and rich dark chocolate, it’s the perfect wine to crack open with a tummy warming gamey stew.
- Nina spotted this seriously zesty Chardonnay when she was travelling around Oz and had to nab it all, just for you Angels.
- This wine is fresh and vibrant, packed full of lemon, kaffir lime leaf and melon and just a hint of toasty oak to compliment the citrus.
- Serve with Asian ginger and soy poached chicken salad… or something less fancy but equally delicious like fish and chips.
If you like having your taste-buds wowed by an explosively fruity drop of Kiwi Sauvignon, have we got some great news for you. One of Naked Australia’s most-popular winemaking combos - Gus & Swan Altschwager and Mark & Emma Kenneally of A&K wines - have finally brought their wines to our shores… and this taste-bomb of a Marlborough Sauvignon is one hell of an introduction.
It’s naturally concentrated and complex, with great body and a finesse that comes from using top-notch Marlborough grapes and ageing the wine on its lees for as long as possible. Vibrant aromatics of citrus and tropical fruits burst from the glass, followed by zesty flavours of lemon, lime and passionfruit on the palate. It’s dangerously easy to drink, so well worth stocking up with a few bottles.
This sunshine-packed Sauvignon Blanc is the first wine our fab foursome have made from their family-owned Kaituna Block, which began the conversion to organic production in 2021-2022. Something that was only made possible thanks to the support of our brilliant worldwide community of Angels.
- Rod is our man on the ground in Hawke's Bay and he's a dab hand at bringing Angels mouthwateringly good wines that top our favourites chart year after year. His Pinot Gris is no different.
- Grapes from this region and of this quality usually cost a pretty penny but Angel funding meant Rod got his hands on them for a steal and he passed that saving straight on to you.
- It’s lively, vibrant and full of tropical fruit flavours, with a zingy finish. When you first taste it, you won’t be expecting this level of intensity. He’s managed to squeeze so much into each mouthful. It’s classy, complex, and brimming with wow-factor.
- Who'da thought it... a big dollop of gutsy Shiraz can be brought to life by a tiny smidgeon of peachy pure Viognier.
- Big, rich, ripe bramble and damson fruit with lashings of oak are given a soft, silky finish by the addition of the Viognier with its hint of white peach acting as the perfect foil to the peppery undertones.
- Angel funding bought the grapes, so it's incredible quality for a very reasonable price... no wonder so many of you would happily buy it again!
- This isn’t your everyday Marlborough. Mike's a super-talented Sauvignon God and wields the grape with an elegance and finesse that you can taste in every drop.
- We're talking classic grassy, green, gooseberry laden fruit flavours, with a shock and awe approach to the term 'refreshing' that mainlines a citric buzz to the central nervous system.
- Crab linguine. Bottle of this. Unbelievable
Straight from the heart of his favourite wine region, the Uco Valley, comes Sebastian’s rich and elegant Reserve Malbec...
- The grapes came from a small, family-run vineyard that boasts 35 year old Malbec vines; no mean feat given the majority of Malbec vines weren’t planted until the grapes popularity boom in the 90’s! This means what you’re tasting is the proper good stuff.
- Intense ruby red in colour, its velvety smoothness, intense fruitiness and luscious lick of spice really bring this wine to the next level. It’s all thanks to Angel funding that Sebastian got to showcase the true flavours of an Argentine Malbec and he couldn’t be more grateful.
- I've been making my old vine Primitivo in this area of Southern Italy - Puglia, for many years, and I've always wanted to release a really special selection with some of the finest tanks and barrels available.
- Having worked closely with the vineyards and winery for so long, I've been able to select the best parcels in this area to make a Primitivo that I know Angels will really love.
- This is a Primitivo for those who like their wines a dark inky red, with intense dark fruits and spice, and a perfect balance of finely integrated tannins and creamy oak.