New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Marcelo's organic grapes are grown in the oldest fine wine region in Mendoza, and his top-shelf single vineyard Reserve Malbec is crafted with as little oak or human jiggery-pokery as possible.
- The grapes have been ripened under the Argentinian sun, to develop all those intense, concentrated flavours, before some time in oak to give it a refined finish. Bright ruby red and full of elegant and rich red fruit including cherries and plums, it feels like velvet and tastes like heaven.
- Crack this open a few hours before drinking to release all of those yummy flavours. And while it's perfectly paired with a juicy steak, it's also seriously smooth and moreishly mellow, making it perfectly gluggable on its own.
- When Connie Schwaderer found a prime vineyard full of pristine old vine Malbec grapes about to be snapped up by one of Chile’s most famous wineries. We told her to nab the lot.
- With oodles of sunshine, hot days and cool nights, Chile is utopia for Malbec grapes. The ideal growing conditions mean the grapes ripen to perfection.
- She says: “this wine was made in the vineyard not in the winery” - and you can taste the pride and passion in every drop. Connie has pulled out all the stops with this one.
Straight from the heart of his favourite wine region, the Uco Valley, comes Sebastian’s rich and elegant Reserve Malbec...
- The grapes came from a small, family-run vineyard that boasts 35 year old Malbec vines; no mean feat given the majority of Malbec vines weren’t planted until the grapes popularity boom in the 90’s! This means what you’re tasting is the proper good stuff.
- Intense ruby red in colour, its velvety smoothness, intense fruitiness and luscious lick of spice really bring this wine to the next level. It’s all thanks to Angel funding that Sebastian got to showcase the true flavours of an Argentine Malbec and he couldn’t be more grateful.
- Argentinians do two things really well... steak and Malbec. And when it’s a Malbec from the region famous for producing some of Argentina’s greatest, things get really interesting.
- Mauricio’s velvety smooth drop has everything you’d look for in the ultimate Malbec. It’s dripping with lush dark fruit, that famous lick of spice, and oodles of decadent, easy-drinking yumminess.
- A million miles from supermarket wine, you can taste the pride and passion of a master craftsman in every drop. Mauricio controls every step from pruning to pressing, fermenting, bottling and storage. And thanks to Angel backing, his wines get better every year. This vintage may be his best yet.
- I wanted to make something different for you Angels, luckily as soon as I mentioned a sparkling Rose from Argentina's signature grape, Naked Wines jumped at the chance.
- Made with 100% Malbec, it is a sparkling rose that I hope might win over some red wine drinkers to try a pink fizz
- Think fresh cherries and strawberries, with what I describe as 'small and brilliant bubbles', it is a treat not to be missed.
- This fabulous Malbec, made by top Argentinian winemaker Mauricio, is one of the finest we've tasted at this price tag.
- Made possible through the support and investment of our Naked Angels, so if that's you, thank you very much. We hope you like it as much as we do!
- As a piece of advice when it arrives on the doorstep, tuck it in the wine rack, race to the butchers, buy the finest steak you can - then wave it in front of a naked flame a little bit and tuck in. Perfection.
- Patricio is one of our most highly rated winemakers - he's been with us almost from the very start and not once has he missed the mark.
- We've put this theory to the test by asking Patricio to pull out all the stops and make a truly legendary wine, worthy of an appearance in the Naked Hall of Fame. We tasked him with seeking out the best grapes around to make us a juicy ripe and devilishly smooth Malbec. You better believe Patricio delivered (just like he always does)...
- Nowhere grows Malbec grapes quite like they do in Argentina, and Patricio selected the pick of the bunch to make the contents of this exlusive bottle. The high altitude of the vines are translated into bright, quaffable flavours of fresh summer raspberries and cherries. Yet again Patricio has played a blinder - it's a true essential for fans of smooth Argentine reds.
- My son Franco and I hope you enjoy our ‘father-son’ wine as much as we do. We harvested these grapes and hand-made the wine together. This was his very first time - so this wine is very close to my heart.
- This is the most special Malbec I've ever had the opportunity to create. It's been resting in French oak barrels for the past 12 months and now it's ready to savour. Red and deep violet in colour with aromas of blackcurrant, cassis, coffee and tobacco. It's rich, velvety and delicious now, but will keep on getting better and better until 2035!
- Thank you for enabling me to share the passion of our family and our land to make fine, age-worthy wines like this for you.
- Straight out of the Uco Valley comes this seriously classy Malbec from Mauricio. It’s a region well known for producing spectacular reds so it’s time to get excited!
- In true Lorca style, he kept an eye on every step of the process, resulting in an absolute stunner that’s brimming with black fruits and delicious notes of both chocolate and vanilla. Yum.
- This sumptuous, full bodied treat has a long, smooth finish and truly warms the cockles of our hearts. It’s a perfect winter warmer so stock up now!
- Malbec is what Argentina does best (that and beef). With that extra added 'reserve' you get better grapes, and more ageing. All round, an even better wine.
- If you plan on sticking a bit of beef anywhere near an open flame in the near future, I'd suggest you get some of this in.
- Oh, and save it for your more private parties. This is too good to share with the neighbours.