New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
Made using top-notch fruit from sustainably-grown vineyards in the Jahant and Mokelumne River sub-regions of Lodi, this juicy new Pinot Noir from US legend Stephen Millier is our new fave ‘any-day-of-the-week’ red.
It walks the line between elegant French and swanky American in style. A hint of smokiness on the nose gives way to ripe red berry aromas and a supple, rounded palate loaded with oodles of ripe raspberries, freshly-picked cherries and mouth-watering plums.
This wine debuted to historic fanfare across the pond, as US Angels almost cleared Stephen out in just 48 hours. It’s gone on to become an instant classic, with a 90% buy-it-again rating across the first two vintages and loads of Angels calling shotgun on the next lot… but not before we bagsied a share for UK Angels like you.
Adrian and Rebecca's Family Reserve range is their seriously good stuff. Thanks to Angel funding, they've built great relationships with growers, so they get access to the absolute best grapes in the Yarra Valley, one of Australia’s top Pinot Noir regions.
If you're looking for a next-level wine that you can truly sit back and savour, this is the drop for you. This pale and light-bodied Pinot Noir is elegant and complex with delicate red berry fruits like redcurrants and raspberry. Rounded off with subtle oak spice.
It’s the perfect light and fruity red to snuggle up and enjoy on its own. But come dinner time is when it really shines. Try this alongside pan-fried gnocchi with mushrooms or a juicy roast chicken and veg… you’ll be in wine heaven.
Chris didn’t leave a vine unturned in his rigorous search for the grapes that have been carefully selected to make his rich and earthy Pinot Noir. Sourced from a handful of the very best sites in Oregon, this large and in charge wine is seriously tasty.
Silky with bright acidity and fruit, followed by a big ol’ blast of dark chocolate, berry and spice on your tastebuds. Not to be outdone of course by the delicate floral notes that provide just the right balance for an elegant and well rounded, fruity finish.
Thanks to Angel support Chris has been able to swipe grapes from some of the most prestigious wines in Oregon - we can hardly believe our luck!
- After the roaring success of their first Pinot Noir, we challenged Bill & Claudia to make us an extra-special reserve batch. We reckon this is their best yet.
- Named after their baby daughter Penelope, this reserve used the best fruit and had a little extra Small & Small love added.
- If you're looking for amazing quality Pinot, then look no further. And because it was made possible by our Naked Angels - it's a complete steal!
- Mike loves his Pinot, and even when working for a top New Zealand winery, yearned to make his very own. Well, we came up with the funding and now he's going it alone - and producing classic NZ Pinot for all our Angels.
- Think ripe black cherry with a hint of raspberry, a little bit of liquorice and a bundle of juicy sweetness in the centre finished off with a kick of black pepper and hey presto! The perfect Pinot.
- Grab a leg of lamb, slow roast it for 12 hours, then serve with copious amounts of this. Stunning.
- With a top draw parcel of Pinot Noir grapes in hand, our Ben Darnault had a light bulb moment. These were the perfect grapes to make his Angels a brand new, premium Cremant Rose to add some well deserved jubilance to your wine racks.
- Cremant de Bourgogne is produced in Burgundy, just south of its famous bubbly big sister, Champagne. It may not have the famous title but Cremant certainly shares the luxurious depth of flavour - especially when you've got a winemaker like Ben at the helm with plenty of premium Pinot Noir grapes at his disposal.
- This is Ben's first Cremant Rose and it certainly doesn't disappoint. Full of creamy raspberry flavours, ripe summer strawberries, and a delightfully refined freshness and length, this is a bottle of fizz to savour... you'll definitely have difficulty sharing.
- Brimming with moutwatering strawberry, cherry and plum flavours, this pale pink rosé is deliciously sippable. But it's the complex, textural style and fresh zippiness that keeps you coming back for more.
- The delicate Pinot Noir grapes come straight from Nicky and Peter Parish's Waipara Valley vineyard. It's a tiny growing region, but the quality is out-of-this-world, and the Kiwis usually like to keep the premium wines for themselves. But Angel backing means the father-daughter winemaking team were able to send some our way.
- Nicky says "Angel funding has enabled us to have the money tend our vines with love and care, helping us to put energy into our ecosystem and our environment. It also allows us to handpick the fruit and purchase high-quality barrels which showcase the fruit. And of course, it enables dad and me to work together, which is truly special".
- Spectacular aperitif sparkler made by Paolo Sacchetto in the Veneto region of Italy - the perfect climate for making top fizz.
- This is the kind of rose for those who like lots of flavour from their pinks and don't mind being bold about it.
- Ripe red cherry fruit flavours, combine with clotted cream to give a full-on, no prisoners taken style of fizz with an awful lot of character shining through.
Scott works in one of the most diverse wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call ‘the Land of 1000 Valleys” and it’s all thanks to Angel funding he got to make this, his dream wine!
His Pinot Noir is a favourite with our friends across the pond and, we just had to get our hands on some for UK Angels to try.
Aged in plush French oak barrels, this is a silky smooth, complex red that really opens up in the glass...if you are able to leave it long enough!
- N.B. This wine is topless, meaning the winemaker has chosen to bottle it without the foil wrap around the top of the cork to save on waste.
This bright, delicate Pinot Noir is a Matt Parish specialty, bounding with lush, ripe berry and cherry flavours woven together with a round, sultry smoothness that makes it almost impossible to put down.
Matt sourced hand-harvested grapes from prime patches of Pinot up and down the length of Anderson Valley. The grapes were harvested early in the morning to keep them cool and full of juicy flavour, then gently fermented and aged in French oak for a full 10 months, giving the wine a downright decadent sheen and graceful smoothness.
An instant hit with US Angels, Matt’s award-winning Pinot has chalked up a mind-boggling 95%-rating for its first two vintages across the pond. So we’re thanking our lucky stars we’ve been able to sneak some over to UK shores. Just don’t tell the yanks… or there’ll be uproar.