New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
If you like having your taste-buds wowed by an explosively fruity drop of Kiwi Sauvignon, have we got some great news for you. One of Naked Australia’s most-popular winemaking combos - Gus & Swan Altschwager and Mark & Emma Kenneally of A&K wines - have finally brought their wines to our shores… and this taste-bomb of a Marlborough Sauvignon is one hell of an introduction.
It’s naturally concentrated and complex, with great body and a finesse that comes from using top-notch Marlborough grapes and ageing the wine on its lees for as long as possible. Vibrant aromatics of citrus and tropical fruits burst from the glass, followed by zesty flavours of lemon, lime and passionfruit on the palate. It’s dangerously easy to drink, so well worth stocking up with a few bottles.
This sunshine-packed Sauvignon Blanc is the first wine our fab foursome have made from their family-owned Kaituna Block, which began the conversion to organic production in 2021-2022. Something that was only made possible thanks to the support of our brilliant worldwide community of Angels.
This Naked classic is such an all-time favourite that since 2011, not a single vintage has rated below 90%. Every year, Angels come in their droves to snap up their batch of the Villebois’ flagship Sauvignon Blanc, so fill your boots before it all disappears in a puff of smoke.
It's a top-class French Sauvignon from the Loire Valley. Yet it's cheaper than most of its New World counterparts, and that's thanks to you and thousands of other Angels who took a chance on Joost when things got tough early in his winemaking career. This is his way of re-paying the favour.
The beauty of this wine lies in its explosive fruit. All gooseberries and crisp green apples, that are offset by a fabulous minerality, making it the perfect pairing for a super-sized seafood platter.
- Katie is the epitome of a Naked success story! Years after vandals left her small business down the drain she is moving along at full steam ahead and the opportunities in front of her just wouldn't have been possible without your support.
- Katie LOVES drinking Sauvignon - so when she told us about her plans to secure some top-notch Sauvignon fruit in the vineyards of Narbonne - we didn't hesitate to jump in with Angel funding to make it happen.
- A squeeze of southern French sunshine has taken this drop to the next level. Imagine the clean crispness of a Loire Sauvignon mixed with the ripe, rounded fruits of a Kiwi Sauvignon... it's unbelievable quality for the price
- This isn’t your everyday Marlborough. Mike's a super-talented Sauvignon God and wields the grape with an elegance and finesse that you can taste in every drop.
- We're talking classic grassy, green, gooseberry laden fruit flavours, with a shock and awe approach to the term 'refreshing' that mainlines a citric buzz to the central nervous system.
- Crab linguine. Bottle of this. Unbelievable
- More than just a label. When Joost says ‘prestige’ he means ‘prestige’. And boy oh boy does this delicious Loire Sauvignon deserve its name - it even snatched up a coveted Bronze award from Decanter.
- Classic, refined and dry. This luxurious drop has all the sophistication and character of a Sancerre. Except it’s not. Because that would be illegal.
- Impeccably balanced, this is a wine that lends itself perfectly to a nice hunk of creamy goats cheese, some posh crackers, and a big night in spent curled up on the sofa.
- Charles and Ruth are Brits in France breaking the rules - so when the locals say you can't make zippy Sauvignon, they went out to prove them wrong.
- In a previous life Charles worked in pharmaceuticals - now he takes a scientific approach to getting the best from the grapes. While the French are still on holiday in August, Charles & Ruth are both busy in the fields measuring and monitoring to get the best out of their vines.
- Bright and deliciously zippy citrus fruits with bunches of crisp green apples. Grab yourself some fresh shellfish and go nuts.
- The grapes Kobie's used to make this wine were bought with Angel money. So, of course, it's only fair you get to buy the end result at a jolly decent price. We like to think of it as a never-ending circle of back scratching.
- We like to think of this as the rather good-looking lovechild of new and old world Sauvignon, with a little something for everybody. Bags of minerality, clean on the palate and fresh as a dew drop covered daisy.
- An intense gooseberry kick in the finish tells you that this is a grown up, top class wine. Try a little midweek sophistication for yourself - at this price, it'd be rude not to.
- Winemakers don't come much more talented and passionate than Carmen. She's weaved her magic on a premium, pure and pristine Sauvignon - and it's bloomin' gorgeous.
- Armed with your funding, Carmen was able to painstakingly pick the perfect grapes, and age them in the finest barrels in her winery – to make this spectacular Sauvignon.
- From the first slurp, lime and goosegogs smack you in the tongue. Close your eyes and you could be drinking Pouilly-Fumé or decadent Sancerre. Spot on with a big steaming bowl of creamy mussels.
- We didn't think Joost could actually make a better Sancerre, but he has surpassed himself - and thanks to Angel funding and sharp buying of grapes by Joost, it's still a steal.
- This is crisp with a capital C and has a tightly packed bundle of explosive gooseberry fruit waiting to go off in the mouth that is offset by a really lovely minerality and an uber long finish. Just so, so drinkable.
- You can't waste a serious Sancerre like this. Splash out on some lobster or a big bowl of mussels to make the most of it.
- Mike is a hugely successful winemaker, with more medals and trophies than you can shake a stick at. And when he came to us wanting to make a wine with his own name on it - we nearly snapped his hand off.
- This Sauv is New Zealand fruit heaven with a little Loire twist. Punchy, herbaceous and packed with gooseberries and lime, all wrapped up with a soft, elegant finish.
- Too many NZ wines focus on style over substance, so imagine how excited we are to give you a wine that's chocka with both - at around half the price. Stunning.