New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- I want to share the delicious potential of Spanish Monastrell (also known as Mourvèdre) with you, after 18 years of working with this marvellous yet mischievous grape!
- When making my Monastrell, I left the fruit to partly raisin on the vines. This is called “Seleccion Tardia” or Late Selection - and means the grapes are full of densely concentrated flavours. It’s a mellow, juicy wine that will coat your palate with velvety softness and dark luscious ripe plum and cherry fruit, with a hint of sweet spices on the finish.
- The support from the Angels has allowed us the freedom of being selective with the grapes as well as being able to age this wine in the finest oak barrels. Thank you for trusting me to make wines you will enjoy. This is a wonderful community and I am very grateful to be part of it.
David Tofterup, Winemaker
- Stephen's Cab Sauv has been gracing the virtual shelves of Naked for over 10 years now - making it our bestselling red of all time.
- Super smooth and bursting with pure, unadulterated blackcurrants and a luscious lick of oak. It's a total crowd-pleaser that deserves a spot on the rack at all times.
- You won’t find a winemaker more experienced, or frankly more passionate about his wines than Stephen. And because your Angel funding supports him, you get it for a seriously keen price!
- When I was a young winemaker I made a rosé wine in Provence, but the rules for this area dictated how it should be, so I couldn't express myself. Now I've had the chance to make one for Naked, I want to show that Languedoc is able to make rosé as good or even better than in Provence.
- Thanks to Naked Wines I have been able to purchase quality Grenache grapes and make the best possible wine for the Angels. I've blended these with Cinsault to produce this fresh and elegant wine.
- This wine is an attractive medium rosé colour, with a fruity and floral nose and an explosion of strawberry, raspberry and red fruit flavours. I was looking for the perfect balance between acidity, fruitiness, freshness and minerality - not too pale nor too strong, just perfect.
Virgile Joly, Winemaker
- My Reserva is something truly special that shows the best that Portugal has to offer, but still remains incredibly competitive in value. It brings a more complex and serious personality that will please even the most demanding drinkers.
- Having everyone's support at Naked and witnessing first-hand the positive feedback from Angels is the biggest motivation that I could ever ask for. My approach when making this wine was highly influenced by everything I learned from being part of Naked Wines.
- Once poured this wine starts oozing complex aromas of red and black fruits mixed with vanilla and some spices. It is a complex wine with soft and velvety notes of ripe fruit. A wine made to drink slowly that will offer you a rich and lingering aftertaste.
Love Hermano's super-smooth Galodoro Reserva? It's is now available as a deluxe 2.25L Boxed Wine - add one to your basket here
- Carmen is one of those rare winemakers who can, almost by magic, lovingly coax the best out of South Africa's tricky and sometimes unruly Chenin Blanc.
- To make her best-selling Chenin, Carmen picks different parcels of fruit at varying ripeness levels, to give it the perfect balance of flavour and an uplifting freshness.
- The result is a deliciously drinkable Chenin with purity written all over it. Crisp and clean, it’s got fresh apple and white peach flavours running alongside a lovely creaminess, with a soft bite to the finish. Just delicious.
- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative in the tiny village of Pinet, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- It’s no accident Stephen’s an all-time Naked legend. You'd struggle to find many winemakers making better kit at £7.99 a bottle, and this Merlot is no exception.
- For starters it has one of the most intense black cherry fruit flavours that taste as if they've been whisked up with a shot of espresso and liquid dark chocolate. Add a hint of spice to the finish and you've got one hell of a mouthful of red wine.
- What's more, because its backed by our Angels, it's not only a great glass, but a pretty good bargain to boot.
- Christian’s best-selling Italian blockbuster Appassimento remains one of our most popular wines of all time.
- Christian leaves the juicy grapes to sunbathe in the southern Italian sunshine - sending the flavour through the roof. The result is a wine that roars with power and muscle, but also charms you with that unmistakable Italian charm.
- Rich, smooth and satisfyingly powerful, every drop of this dark, brooding wine is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit, all wrapped in a big oaky hug. It’s a red lover’s dream.
- My Old Vines Chenin Blanc comes from a very unique older vineyard, planted in 1977 on the Voorgroenberg Mountain in Wellington at around 400 metres above sea level.
- These older vines give lower yields, thus a big concentration and complexity of flavours with the decomposed granite soils adding deep mineral and fresh natural acid characters, making it a world class example of what Chenin Blanc can taste like.
- Granite, dusty minerality, quince, citrus, pineapple and herbs come together on a complex nose, with these flavours following through on the palate. The palate is fresh, delicate, yet powerful and rich all at the same time, in typical Old Vines style.
Johan Kruger, Winemaker
- N.B. This wine is topless, meaning the winemaker has chosen to bottle it without the foil wrap around the top of the cork to save on waste.