New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Carmen is one of those rare winemakers who can, almost by magic, lovingly coax the best out of South Africa's tricky and sometimes unruly Chenin Blanc.
- To make her best-selling Chenin, Carmen picks different parcels of fruit at varying ripeness levels, to give it the perfect balance of flavour and an uplifting freshness.
- The result is a deliciously drinkable Chenin with purity written all over it. Crisp and clean, it’s got fresh apple and white peach flavours running alongside a lovely creaminess, with a soft bite to the finish. Just delicious.
- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative in the tiny village of Pinet, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
- My Old Vines Chenin Blanc comes from a very unique older vineyard, planted in 1977 on the Voorgroenberg Mountain in Wellington at around 400 metres above sea level.
- These older vines give lower yields, thus a big concentration and complexity of flavours with the decomposed granite soils adding deep mineral and fresh natural acid characters, making it a world class example of what Chenin Blanc can taste like.
- Granite, dusty minerality, quince, citrus, pineapple and herbs come together on a complex nose, with these flavours following through on the palate. The palate is fresh, delicate, yet powerful and rich all at the same time, in typical Old Vines style.
Johan Kruger, Winemaker
- N.B. This wine is topless, meaning the winemaker has chosen to bottle it without the foil wrap around the top of the cork to save on waste.
If you like having your taste-buds wowed by an explosively fruity drop of Kiwi Sauvignon, have we got some great news for you. One of Naked Australia’s most-popular winemaking combos - Gus & Swan Altschwager and Mark & Emma Kenneally of A&K wines - have finally brought their wines to our shores… and this taste-bomb of a Marlborough Sauvignon is one hell of an introduction.
It’s naturally concentrated and complex, with great body and a finesse that comes from using top-notch Marlborough grapes and ageing the wine on its lees for as long as possible. Vibrant aromatics of citrus and tropical fruits burst from the glass, followed by zesty flavours of lemon, lime and passionfruit on the palate. It’s dangerously easy to drink, so well worth stocking up with a few bottles.
This sunshine-packed Sauvignon Blanc is the first wine our fab foursome have made from their family-owned Kaituna Block, which began the conversion to organic production in 2021-2022. Something that was only made possible thanks to the support of our brilliant worldwide community of Angels.
- I wanted to make a easy-going, light, fresh wine that our Angels could just sit back with and enjoy, or which would brighten up anyone's day or occasion!
- This wine blends two grapes that complement each other brilliantly: Picpoul and Terret. Picpoul is a grape which produces bright acidity and a fruity, light-bodied wine, whilst Terret brings crispness, subtle fruit and floral aromas.
- Imagine gentle sea breezes and the relaxing sound of waves as you enjoy a beautiful day at a seaside restaurant. This wine is the perfect accompaniment for anything coming from the sea, working wonders with scampi and chips - it's bright acidity cuts through the richness of the dish like a dream.
Katie Jones, Winemaker
- This isn’t your everyday Marlborough. Mike's a super-talented Sauvignon God and wields the grape with an elegance and finesse that you can taste in every drop.
- We're talking classic grassy, green, gooseberry laden fruit flavours, with a shock and awe approach to the term 'refreshing' that mainlines a citric buzz to the central nervous system.
- Crab linguine. Bottle of this. Unbelievable
- Pinot Grigio is probably the most popular wine variety in the world right now. The region around Verona, where I grow my Pinot Grigio, has the best soil and micro climate for this kind of grape and wine - so I just had to make one for Angels!
- Naked Wines has changed my life, because they have given me the chance to do what I like. After the success of my first white last year, I asked Naked Wines if I could make a Pinot Grigio. The answer was 'yes, you can'... Just as easy as that!
- My Pinot Grigio is like a creamy fruit salad - it has the freshness of a crisp white, but still has that nice layered structure and length. This contrast makes it very enjoyable for many different palates, whether you're a red or a white lover.
As a 4th generation winemaker with a Master’s degree in viticulture, Pierre has mastered the art of the harvest. He picks his grapes at just the right time (down to the hour) to deliver maximum flavour potential. And nowhere is his skill more evident than in this mouthwatering Viognier.
This crisp and refreshing white, is pretty much the south of France in a bottle, with its classic peach and apricot flavours that linger in the mouth so delicately. The perfect wine to keep you cool in the sunshine - so perfect in fact, that Pierre's brand new, carefully crafted vintage has bagged a shiny new medal from the prestigious Decanter World Wine Awards to prove it.
There are so many ways to enjoy this super versatile wine. It’s delicious on its own - whether you’re lounging in the garden on a warm day, or simply putting your feet up in front of some quality telly. But if you really want to wow your tastebuds, we reckon a yummy chicken stew or a nice fruity pudding is the way to go.
- You may recognise Antonio Fattori as the genius who makes our sell-out Amarone and Soave wines. Well now he's producing our most-searched for white wine... Pinot Grigio.
- Antonio's Pinot Grigio oozes class, fresh pineapple and stone fruits on the nose with a delicious clean, fresh and fruity palate.
- The perfect summer glugger for enjoying in the sunshine with some grilled fish on the barbie!
- Bruwer has won every award under the sun - and rather than letting success go to his head, he always keeps some in reserve for his favourite Angels.
- After making his super duper premium flagship wine, he had a few grapes left over and he's sharing them with YOU.
- Wines by such an iconic winemaker shouldn't come this cheap. Fresh as a daisy, drinks best whilst young, which is great because you won't be able to stop