New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- When I was a young winemaker I made a rosé wine in Provence, but the rules for this area dictated how it should be, so I couldn't express myself. Now I've had the chance to make one for Naked, I want to show that Languedoc is able to make rosé as good or even better than in Provence.
- Thanks to Naked Wines I have been able to purchase quality Grenache grapes and make the best possible wine for the Angels. I've blended these with Cinsault to produce this fresh and elegant wine.
- This wine is an attractive medium rosé colour, with a fruity and floral nose and an explosion of strawberry, raspberry and red fruit flavours. I was looking for the perfect balance between acidity, fruitiness, freshness and minerality - not too pale nor too strong, just perfect.
Virgile Joly, Winemaker
- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative in the tiny village of Pinet, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
- Fresh and fruity with a delicate zing and swirl of creaminess, Ben's Viognier has everything you'd want from a white wine.
- Naked legend, Ben, sources the grapes from a large cooperative high in the Languedoc hills, so it's very sensibly priced indeed.
- Served perfectly chilled, Ben's zingy, peaches and cream dream will keep you refreshed all year round.
- The Rhône is one of the world’s most historic wine regions. Finding hidden talent there is like searching for a needle in a haystack.
- In the wrong hands Côtes du Rhône can be watery and thin, but Denis’ Le Chene Noir is dark, deep, and bursting with fruit and spice. Made in a small human-scale co-op in the village of Cairanne in Southern France.
- Thanks to Denis, the wine co-op now gives work to more than 60 local families, keeping the village afloat and the shops and schools open. It’s a real community effort, and the people are proud of the part they play in the wines.
- Benjamin is one of our top winemakers, gaining credits all round with all our Angels. He's also a fabulously decent Frenchman. Even though we turned this down first time round, he still wanted his lovely Angels to enjoy it. We're so chuffed as it's an absolute blinder!
- It's a Syrah blend with a big dollop of Grenache that makes it a classically Southern French red - big ballsy, juicy berry fruits, with lots of gumption to back it up and a naughty, spicy finish.
- Think lamb, lamb and more lamb and then relish in the wonderful discount you get as an Angel.
This Naked classic is such an all-time favourite that since 2011, not a single vintage has rated below 90%. Every year, Angels come in their droves to snap up their batch of the Villebois’ flagship Sauvignon Blanc, so fill your boots before it all disappears in a puff of smoke.
It's a top-class French Sauvignon from the Loire Valley. Yet it's cheaper than most of its New World counterparts, and that's thanks to you and thousands of other Angels who took a chance on Joost when things got tough early in his winemaking career. This is his way of re-paying the favour.
The beauty of this wine lies in its explosive fruit. All gooseberries and crisp green apples, that are offset by a fabulous minerality, making it the perfect pairing for a super-sized seafood platter.
- Katie is the epitome of a Naked success story! Years after vandals left her small business down the drain she is moving along at full steam ahead and the opportunities in front of her just wouldn't have been possible without your support.
- Katie LOVES drinking Sauvignon - so when she told us about her plans to secure some top-notch Sauvignon fruit in the vineyards of Narbonne - we didn't hesitate to jump in with Angel funding to make it happen.
- A squeeze of southern French sunshine has taken this drop to the next level. Imagine the clean crispness of a Loire Sauvignon mixed with the ripe, rounded fruits of a Kiwi Sauvignon... it's unbelievable quality for the price
- My Chateau Saint Hilaire Provence Rosé is made from the sunniest south facing parts of the vineyards, where the grapes are able to take full advantage of the Provence sunshine and fully develop their elegant flavours on the vine.
- I want to say a huge thank you to Eamon, Naked Wines and all the Archangels who chose my rosé out of a selection of so many! I've aimed to create this wine with an avant-garde style to share my passion for rosé wine making, and I'm excited to be sharing this passion with you.
- My Rosé is fresh and dry, with citrus, white peach and almond flavours, and with an elegance that invites you to share this lovely wine with friends on a sunny afternoon.
Bruno Lapierre, Winemaker
- I wanted to make a easy-going, light, fresh wine that our Angels could just sit back with and enjoy, or which would brighten up anyone's day or occasion!
- This wine blends two grapes that complement each other brilliantly: Picpoul and Terret. Picpoul is a grape which produces bright acidity and a fruity, light-bodied wine, whilst Terret brings crispness, subtle fruit and floral aromas.
- Imagine gentle sea breezes and the relaxing sound of waves as you enjoy a beautiful day at a seaside restaurant. This wine is the perfect accompaniment for anything coming from the sea, working wonders with scampi and chips - it's bright acidity cuts through the richness of the dish like a dream.
Katie Jones, Winemaker
- More than just a label. When Joost says ‘prestige’ he means ‘prestige’. And boy oh boy does this delicious Loire Sauvignon deserve its name - it even snatched up a coveted Bronze award from Decanter.
- Classic, refined and dry. This luxurious drop has all the sophistication and character of a Sancerre. Except it’s not. Because that would be illegal.
- Impeccably balanced, this is a wine that lends itself perfectly to a nice hunk of creamy goats cheese, some posh crackers, and a big night in spent curled up on the sofa.